TORO PARTNERS WITH UTILITY ONE SOURCE
Toro’s RT1200 Riding Trencher
Toro announces a new partnership with Utility One Source to provide utility companies and contractors with rental access to Toro underground utility equipment across its 18 locations in the United States.
Utility One Source is comprised of six family-owned and operated businesses including: Custom Truck & Equipment, Utility Fleet Sales, Forestry Equipment of Virginia (FEVA), UCO Equipment, TNT Equipment, and Load King Trailers.
“We are very pleased to join forces with Toro,” says Fred Ross, CEO of Utility One Source. This is just one more stride in our continued pledge of offering the most competitive and dynamic equipment solutions in the industry, and we believe we will be able to accomplish more than ever before by adding this prestigious brand to the rental fleet.”
Toro products now available through Utility One Source include:
- RT600 – 60 hp riding trencher and backhoe units
- RT1200 – 120 hp riding trencher and backhoe units
- RT1200 – 120 hp 40” depth rock saw units on rubber quad tracks
- RT1200 – 120 hp plow and reel carrier units on rubber quad tracks
- DD2024 – 20,000 pound directional drill packages including locators and fluid mix systems
- DD4050 – 40,000 pound directional drill packages including locators and fluid mix systems
“We’re pleased to form this partnership with Utility One Source as they continue to expand their reach within the rental industry,” says Rick Rodier, general manager of Toro Sitework Systems. “The collaboration between Toro and Utility One Source without a doubt strengthens our mutual commitment to utilities and utility contractors.”